Saturday, March 28, 2009

OMG,OMG,OMG,OMG!!!!

So I have to write this, because it was the highlight of this day....and yes it's TwiTwitter related--I think I just made up a new word there, BTW!

The Kid's Choice Awards (KCA) took place today, and I seriously thought that RP was going to be on them....so I watched, and was disappointed. BUT here's the thing, I was on Twitter, and then K popped up saying:
  • im kinda pissed i slept through it but it was nice. how did it go? is it up on youtube haha to T.
  • I replied to him with: fyi for ya-depending on where you are, KCA are on again at 10....which is like now, west coast.
  • THEN, he responded (OMG moment #1): whhaat! i thought it was live so when it was 8 another time itd come on at 5 my time oh im so confused. k tv on
  • So I pondered, what to say back....and came up with this: The bummer is that t didn't get slimed :( Woulda loved to see that! :)
  • Didn't expect any sort of response, but not only did one come, two did (OMG moment #2): haha i heard everyone thought rob was gonna be there... even me. i was like what? and and also that he was going to get slimed or something. heard it was the jobros. go figure haha
  • And I responded with: Totally thought the same thing, and that the big climax would have been R getting slimed....but the Jobros got it. and Then again, would that have ruined his hair--jk

And that was the end of tonight's mini-conversation....he's the one that has responded the most to me....
  • I sent him a You Tube video of a snuggie parody (he's obsessed with snuggies), and he said: Haha yeah I love that. And yes I'm actually having a party this weekend. Snuggies and footie pajamas. and then I asked if it was a DVD release party or a birthday party, he responded with: mainly DVD release but if someone brings me presents then hell yeah.

  • The next time that he responded to we was when I said that I had read an article about him becoming the "next Jason Bourne", he responded with: Yeah. They made me sound like a douche in that article.
  • Then there was a point where he was talking about the Edward Cullen doll, and that he's seen something that was rather creepy, but funny. I asked about it and he sent me the link. And then earlier today, he thanked me for complimenting his new profile pic....
The apple picking is going really well!

No comments:

Post a Comment