It has come to my attention that some that thought my "obsession" was amusing, are starting to think that I seriously have a problem.....
Here's the deal: Yes, I enjoy the Twilight stories. Yes, I enjoy the movie. Yes, I think that RP is fantastic--especially the music. The internet has caused this to go farther than it would have otherwise, in knowing a lot about the series, the movie, and it's actors. But....No I don't have posters all over my house, no I didn't flip out when meeting the NW cast and crew (though after I did get excited--mostly because of the phone number thing). And when it comes to Twitter, I find it entertaining, but I am also following other stars as well, and friends. It's fun....that's it. FUN.
For those of you that know me, well....you know that I am easily excited, and share my excitement with others. I also like to joke around, and can be rather playful. I have friends that love the series as much as I, and we are quite playful when it comes to commenting on FB status'. Again, all in fun.
Please don't worry about me, or think that I have left reality for this fictional one. I'm just having fun and enjoying life. Thanks for your concern though. Love you all!
Monday, March 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment