Sunday, March 22, 2009

For Those Twi Fans...Twitter Theories

Okay, I have done some massive watching and reading and here are my Twitter theories, when it comes to the cast--based on things said by them, to each other, and I think that these may be stars of the movie that is "my personal brand of heroine" :

TWITTER USERNAMES HAVE BEEN REMOVED DUE TO BAD PEOPLE PLAYING IN THE TWITWITTER WORLD....DO NOT WANT TO RUIN THE FUN!

What's cool is that if, in fact these are the actors, I have gotten response from K, T, and P--multiple times!! As well as a thank you from A. I feel special :)

Then there is the beanie....you have to follow rpattzbeanie. It is HILARIOUS! Who ever is doing it, is funny, and it's very entertaining. Some of my favorite posts are:

  • I've learned a lot from Bert. Here's my American writing accent: Hello. Here's my British: allo. Bloody brilliant right?
  • No, no kids for me. I thought about taking up knitting to make little Beanies, but saw on The Google that Bert eats random babies he sees.
  • Ding dong Blue Beanie bitch is dead. Thrown the rabid lust-filled psycho twimoms. I think one of them swallowed him whole. (*beanie is very jealous of other hats that rp has)

  • I think it'd be funny if Robert Pattinson created a fake account here posing as me. He has no sense of humour for such antics tho. Sigh.

So there it is, my theories....be aware that I take no responsibility in the actual identities of the profiles listed, these are only theories, but I am rarely wrong ;) Oh, and shhh....don't tell anyone!

Take Care

No comments:

Post a Comment