This is by far the funniest baby picture that I have seen...and it's my nephew!
Apparently, my brother sent this to my mom, with the caption of, I told him to say hi to Grandma...and this was CW's response!
Apparently, my brother sent this to my mom, with the caption of, I told him to say hi to Grandma...and this was CW's response!
My mom thought the tongue was cute and amusing...she didn't notice the finger, until I pointed it out, and her response was "What is he teaching our baby?!"
Needless to say, this is now my wallpaper on my phone, and it makes me giggle everytime I see it (I think more so since it was to my mom directly)!
Needless to say, this is now my wallpaper on my phone, and it makes me giggle everytime I see it (I think more so since it was to my mom directly)!
No comments:
Post a Comment