Tuesday, June 2, 2009

End of the School Year is Near

There are 6 more working days until it is officially summer! Wow, has this year flown by!

It is always amazing to me how this time of year effects me....I can sum it up in one word, EXHAUSTED! There is so much to do, finishing up this year....getting ready for next, it's hard to wrap your head around it. I find that my household gets pushed aside and becomes messy and uncared for. This is because by the time I get home, I am so tired, physically and mentally that I just want to sit. Which is what I will be doing for a day or two after school is done.

Anyway, along those lines, that is all that I have the energy to share about that right now....I am looking forward to finishing this year, and getting on to summer....even though it's starting with a week of jury duty!

No comments:

Post a Comment